... just been reviewing the film clips we filmed on Thursday for the preliminary task and am now in the process of converting the file formats for Monday. Few things I noticed:
- We have a fair few files - 50+ different shots to work with, some where we re-filmed things from different angles for easier cut editing.
- We might have cut a few things a bit short - should really have over filmed a bit so we have more to work with. Will have to be careful of this when filming final project.
- Slight continuity error involving a drink bottle on a ledge in the background. Will need to work around this one in post-production.
Shouldn't need too much doing, just some points I found.